School Food & Nutrition Service
Avocajo Health & Nutrition provides advice and support to school caterers, primary and secondary schools on the new ‘Whole School Approach’ to health and wellbeing.
Jo Stimpson works as consultant nutritionist for Baileys Catering and has current knowledge and experience with teachers and headteachers looking to implement the School Food Plan.
- School meal menu planning in accordance with the School Food Plan
- Healthy eating workshop plan development
- Consultation on the whole school approach to food, nutrition & health (now included as an Oftsed requirement)
- Consultation on the nutritional requirements of school age children (macro and micro nutrients, portion sizes etc)
- Staff training
- Nutrition and health copywriting for education and training resources and online content